Coolgardie, 61 Sylvester St Reserve 2446

Joshua Cepo

The two-storey Warden’s Court Building was built in 1898 and houses the Goldfields Exhibition Museum today. At the survey site, the marks discovered from the field record investigations were searched and many of them could be found such as a spring head nail at the corner of Lefroy and Sylvester Street. The repeg was conducted, however, the operation was purely for educational purposes, no survey marks were left in the area, and not field records were lodged.

Warden's Court Building